Saphir's Juvacuir Recoloring Cream is a re-pigmenting cream for use recoloring smooth leather in the same color. It can be used to recolor all jackets, briefcases, wallets, shoes, furniture, luggage and saddle. It will not rub off or water down. This product is enriched with beeswax and vegetable waxes to provide total nourishment and protection.
- Repairs discoloration, light scratches, and provides leather nourishment.
- Resin and pigment formulation enriched with beeswax and vegetable waxes.
- Appropriate to use on larger surface areas.
- Satin finish.
- Made in France.
The Juvacuir is not intended for everyday care -- only for occasional recoloring. Multiple colors can be mixed together to obtain any shade. Best results if a more general care product is used after recoloring, such as Saphir Cream polish (for shoes) or Sapjor Canadian (for larger leather goods).
Directions for use:
- First remove any prior dirt or polish buildup using the Saphir Renomat or Cleaning Soap.
- Apply the Juvacuir using a damp cotton chamois.
- Allow 15 minutes to dry.
- Polish with a clean cotton cloth.
- For best results, polish with either Saphir Pommadier Cream Polish (for shoes) or Saphir Canadian Cream (for leather goods).